Business Workshop, Key Account Management, Pharmaceutical and Medical devices
Increasing efficiency in getting new customers by on- and offline acquisition as well as develop existing customers.
The job description of a sales manager position always starts with the task of acquiring and converting new customers. In this particular business workshop, we use and combine digital marketing, traditional marketing and quality management to optimize the process of acquisition.
We put into practice and yet optimize the well-known A-I-D-A formula - we identify our target group and improve on how to get qualified names and addresses and how to manage the process in a sustainable way with the help of key performance indicators to increase sales volume and profitability.
Industry focused seminar on current developments in pharmaceutical distribution. Purchasing cooperatives, purchasing alliances, online sales, etc. often put pressure on the traditional pharmaceutical sales team. We will discuss opportunities and risks and how to manage them sustainably.
Acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers and winning back customers is the focus of the seminar. The key customer usually has a high share of total sales and contribution margin and therefore has to be served sustainably. We think about how we can move from a unique selling proposition to a unique customer proposition, how we can recognize and communicate our company and product advantages and how we can establish customer loyalty to us, our company and our products/services.
- Corporate und company-wide objectives (quality vs. quantity)
- Introduction to “The 3 Assets in Sales and Marketing”
- Differentiation between quantity and quality
- Smart-objective management
- Definition and proactive management of ratios and KPI´s in sales
- Definition of lead and lead management
- Integration of quality management into sales
- Process management during the acquisition process
- Possibilities of lead generation and conversion
- Qualification of leads
- Sales qualified leads vs. marketing qualified leads
- Ways to convert prospective customers
- Ratios and KPI´s in the acquisition process
- Sales Funnel Management
- Deployment of objectives, cooperation with marketing and other internal or external departments
- Management of existing customers and establishment of customer loyalty
- Cross-selling as a sales target
- Up-selling as a sales target
- Sales possibilities and opportunities for existing customers
- Customer satisfaction management and management deployment
- Net Promotor Score including process management to improve the actual status
- Priority Management for sales managers – time as the bottleneck
- Customer recovery
- Churn-rate and improvement process using the Ishikawa method
- Interactive workshop based on customer demand
- Short presentations from Roberto Capone
- Tools and techniques in quality management and sales
- Group tasks
- Sales scenarios
Optional: webinar, remote training, blended learning possibilities
Your investment: 1,750.00 EUR excl. VAT
The 2nd person from the same company gets a 30% discount.
Duration: Two days 9 am – 4 pm
2 day trainigs